We would be very grateful for any kind of support (financial, in-kind and other). If you are eager to render financial asistance, we invite you to kindly transfer your contribution directly to the ERNA bank account. Thank you in advance.
Any National Society from Europe and Central Asia can become a member of ERNA. The membership is free of charge. To do this, an entry candidate should address the ERNA Board with a request.
Representatives of ERNA member National Societies get a chance to:
- Participate in annual general meetings (share experiences, attend workshops, make presentations, extend contacts, promote their National Society);
- be provided with per diem and travel expenses reimbursement (1 representative per country) in the case when their NS cannot support their participation in the general meeting;
- prepare projects jointly with other ERNA National Societies and partners;
- participate in ERNA trainings.
- Every year an ERNA National Society makes the host of a general meeting dedicated to a relevant HIV, AIDS, tuberculosis or harm reduction issue of concern;
- Jointly with partners ERNA arranges trainings for its member NSs;
- ERNA enables sharing of best practices and information by means of its website, mailing out and correspondence;
- ERNA renders technical assistance to NSs in countries in transition and developing countries through common projects of European NSs.